1. Riders and essential crew only - NO SPECTATORS - we must limit the number of people on the property.
2. Social Distancing guidelines must be followed at all times.
3. It is recommended to wear a mask or helmet that covers your nose and mouth anytime you are outside of your pit area.
4. If you have a fever or feel bad, DO NOT COME, we do not want you to spread or catch anything. Your health is more important than this event.
5. This is an outdoor event, please bring and use your own hand sanitizer.
6. Please do not park parallel to the Pit runners, back up to it to leave room for others to separate. It would be ideal for 6-10 feet between pits.
AS A REMINDER AND FOR THOSE THAT DO NOT KNOW WHAT THE WAIVERS YOU SIGN SAY. BASICALLY THEY SAY THAT NO ONE ASSOCIATED WITH THE EVENT OR TRACK, NOR ANYONE AT THE TRACK, IS AT FAULT FOR ANYTHING THAT MAY HAPPEN TO YOU. THIS INCLUDES ACCIDENTS AND ILLNESSES.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THIS. DO NOT COME.
Texas Mini Grand Prix
The Texas Mini Grand Prix Series is an American organization established in 1989 that promotes and hosts small motorcycle road races in Texas. Races are held at local kart tracks.
Many well known riders have raced with the TMGPS, including Nicky Hayden, Ben Spies, Dennie Spears, Will Gruy, Joe Prussiano, Alan Phillips, Ryan Andrews and Phillip Fisher.
In the beginning, the ride of choice was the Yamaha YSR50; but today the pits are littered with everything from YSR's and NSR's to KLX110's and KX65's.
2020 Race Schedule
Click Schedule tab above for more details. Click date for weekend details
Please contact us if you have any questions about the schedule.
FEB/MAR: 29-1 in Katy
MAR: 28-29 in KatyCANCELED
APR: 18-19 in DentonCANCELED
MAY: 16 - 6hr Endurance at SpeedSportzCANCELED
JUN: 6-7 in Katy***NEW DATE***
JUL: 18-19 in Katy
AUG: 1st - 6hr Endurance at SpeedSportz***RACE ADDED***
SEP: 5-6 in Denton
OCT: 17-18 in Katy
Please contact us if you have any questions about the schedule.Schedule
We are making a few changes to the Sprint Classes. The
First Race of the Season
First race has been set and we are getting the rest of the schedule together. Please contact us if you have any questions.
New riders make sure you ask questions if you don't know what is going on or where to be. Rider schools are available so come on and join us!